I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon a little late.
But……..now I’m loving it!
I’ve found so many fun ideas in the past two months I’ve been on Pinterest.
But I’m a little selfish in writing this post today. If you have an awesome Pinterest board about homeschooling, learning, games, unschooling…….would you mind sharing it in the comments below? I’d love to find great new boards to follow.
*Oh, and by the way, I’ve started creating some boards too. Before the year is over, I plan to create an Interest-Led Learning board where I’ll pin all my posts from this site.
My 10 Favorite Pinterest Boards or Pinners
1. Mensa Gifted Youth – I don’t necessarily like the label gifted, but I really enjoy these Pinterest boards. There are lots of great ideas here for kids of all ages and interests.
2. Susan Getty – Do you want to make your head spin with hundreds of creative, fun ideas to do with your kids? Then get over to my friend Susan’s Pinterest boards. She has everything from fun math and science activities to interesting ways to learn about castles, Little House on the Prairie and the government.
3. Unschooling Blog Carnival – I’ve found a lot of great blogs to follow through this Pinterest board. There’s also great pins on unschooling inspiration, dozens of great quotes and lots of wonderful book suggestions.
4. TED Talks – I’m sure most of you have heard of TED talks (Technology, Education, Design). If you haven’t heard any of these inspirations talks before, subscribe to these boards. They always give me big ideas to think about and leave me motivated to create something great.
5. Unschooling is Awesome – I just found this board and so far I’m finding it….awesome! So many creative ideas and great inspiring posts to read as well.
6. Julie@ Creekside Learning – Oodles, and oodles, and oodles of learning goodness!!!!!!
7. My Unsocialized Homeschool – I landed on this board because of her pins on fun Lego activities, but I followed her because of her other great resources and ideas J
8. ELFamily Academy – So many great boards to follow here- lots of art and science fun.
9. Steve Spangler Science – You’ll get literally thousands of hands-on science ideas here. Very, very addictive!
10. Mindware – I love this company’s catalog. Look here for great, unique games and kits.
*A bonus pinner to follow is Karen at HomeSchool Girls. I don’t know why I hadn’t seen her homeschooling boards before, but I’m loving the ideas she’s collected!
Photo Credit: ShardsofBlue
What are your favorite homeschooling Pinterest boards to follow?Share on Facebook